Phone Solutions for Remote Working
Grow your business for less with an intelligent VoIP phone solution from NT Voice & Data.
Since living through a global pandemic, we understand the importance of keeping connected. We also know working remotely is here to stay. Businesses that have put in place a remote workforce are still facing many challenges. This is due to not having the correct tools to keep homeworkers aligned with the rest of the organisation. You can efficiently stay connected with your business by choosing a reliable, secure, cost effective, and easy to use communication solution from NT Voice & Data. Your team will just need an internet connection. It will feel like they’re working in the room next door.
A successful remote working solution will result in:
- Higher productivity and responsiveness
- Increased employee morale and engagement
- Improved collaboration, enabling new ideas and faster decisions
- Better customer experience, encouraging loyalty and referrals
- Lower risks of security breaches and loss of valuable information
- Lower operational costs
Remote Working Phone Systems We Recommend
Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office is a must-have solution. Its powerful features enable employees working off-site to be as accessible and responsive as those working in your office, giving them the full range of your system’s capabilities.
The Wildix smart working solution will enable easy communication for home workers, thanks to having all of the different Unified Communication tools that the Wildix system offers. The Wildix solution is reliable, easy to deploy and flexible. Staff can be trained very easily, as the system is extremely user friendly.
Features & Benefits of Home Working Phone Systems
A smart VoIP phone system delivers a large range features and benefits for your business:
Integration with existing CRM applications.
- Access to hundreds of speed dial entries in your virtual office phone book.
- Hire talent regardless of location.
- No need for more office space or facilities for new employees as your business expands.
- Increase your business hours by employing workers to operate remotely in different time zones.
- Monitor performance without having to be in the same room: record, archive and replay calls.
- Reduced costs and variable phone expenses eliminated, as the VPN connection allows calls to take place through the network.
- Reliability: if employees can’t connect to the VPN or their bandwidth drops, employees can maintain connectivity through their home or wireless phones.