JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking to be part of something special?
Choose a career with NT Voice & Data Solutions
Welcome to the NT Voice & Data careers page. We are an award-winning communications company that provides businesses with bespoke connectivity, mobile & cloud solutions. Being established since 1986 has meant we have an excellent reputation in our industry. Along with this, we pride ourselves on providing voice & data solutions that are on the leading edge of technology along with excellent Customer Service to SME businesses all across the country.
We welcome enthusiastic and passionate people who are keen to join a friendly and hardworking team. Best of all, when you start your career with us, we make sure you receive a warm welcome from day one. Most importantly, we never fail to provide training of the highest standard.
Furthermore, we really value our team members and aim to be as sociable as we can! For instance, we love company dinners, quizzes and getting involved in charity fundraising events. You can discover some of our past events by visiting our blog.
NT Voice & Data are always on the look out for a special telecommunication or network engineer. Similarly, we always love hear from an experienced customer service advisor.
Located in Nottingham, East Midlands, we love to hear from anyone local. However, we are happy to receive applications from people who live further afield. This is due to hybrid working options along with hiring engineers who travel nation-wide.
Please see below for our current vacancies/job roles.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. We are willing to provide the necessary training to a suitable candidate.
- Project manage the installation and upgrades of phone systems including:
- Hosted and on premise phone systems (Including Wildix Hosted, Avaya IPOffice, LG on premise, Gamma Horizon)
- Associated software
- Networks (network switches, routers, WIFI)
- Broadband and leased line services
- Phone Lines
- Gather and document end user requirements
- Liaise with suppliers:
- Hardware, software, line and broadband providers
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure overall project success:
- Engineering, stock, broadband & line provisioning and accounts departments
- Communicate with customers via email, phone, video conference, and face-to-face meetings
- Plan the details of technical solutions and ensure they are successfully delivered to the customer
- Plan milestones and ensure projects meet deadlines
Education Experience and Abilities
- Experience or qualifications in either telecommunications or project management
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Use of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to type
Salary: 20k to 26k – dependent upon experience and qualifications