JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking to be part of something special?
Choose a career with NT Voice & Data Solutions
Welcome to the NT Voice & Data careers page. We are an award-winning communications company that provides businesses with bespoke connectivity, mobile & cloud solutions. Being established since 1986 has meant we have an excellent reputation in our industry. Along with this, we pride ourselves on providing voice & data solutions that are on the leading edge of technology along with excellent Customer Service to SME businesses all across the country.
We welcome enthusiastic and passionate people who are keen to join a friendly and hardworking team. Best of all, when you start your career with us, we make sure you receive a warm welcome from day one. Most importantly, we never fail to provide training of the highest standard.
Furthermore, we really value our team members and aim to be as sociable as we can! For instance, we love company dinners, quizzes and getting involved in charity fundraising events. You can discover some of our past events by visiting our blog.
NT Voice & Data are always on the look out for a special telecommunication or network engineer; similarly, we always love hear from an experienced customer service advisor.
Located in Nottingham, East Midlands, we love to hear from anyone local. Due to hybrid working options along with hiring engineers who travel nation-wide, we are also happy to receive applications from people who live further afield.
Please see below for our current vacancies/job roles.
NT Voice and Data Solutions have been operating with great success for over 35 Years and want to continue enhancing our presence in this market. We have an opportunity available for a Marketing & PR Executive to grow the brand and increase our online presence with digital marketing.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, read on….
The Role – Marketing & PR Executive
Salary – Dependant on experience
Location – Nottingham, NG15
Hours – Monday – Friday | Part Time and Flexible | Permanent with Hybrid working
This role involves marketing of the company’s products and services online and using various social media platforms.
We’re looking for someone with a creative flair who has the ability to design eye-catching and stylish content for our website and social media platforms. You should have a good eye for detail and be able to understand the importance of writing great content and have copywriting experience.
We’d like to find a team player, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the business, with a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Directors & Senior Managers of the business
- Manage and Maintain our website
- Upload new content on a regular basis and share across relevant social media platforms
- Put in place and maintain an SEO strategy
- Manage Live chat on our website to increase customer engagement
- Liaise with all departments within the business to obtain educational material, company stories and case studies
- Ensure Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Google for Business pages are consistent with our brand and are kept up to date
- Regular post to social media
- Monthly reporting on social media activity
EMAIL & MARKETING
- Implement an email marketing strategy & email automation workflow strategy and ensure all activities comply with GDPR
- Cleansing databases
- Develop and test landing pages to capture visitor emails
- Newsletters to different sectors
- Look on supplier portals for campaign ideas for specific products and services
- Organise Workshops & Webinars
- Sending Invitations
- Design infographics and colourful content to share on social media to enhance engagement
- Create banners for use on social media and the website
- Design leaflets and brochures for sales staff and events
- Designing adverts to be printed in magazines
- Plan and create new signature strip adverts
- Design proposals
PROGRAMMES YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Adobe – including Photoshop
To apply, email your CV to Debbie Brick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post your application to
NT Voice & Data Solutions Ltd
Unit 12 H20 Business Park