Back Up and Cloud Services
25% of SMEs do not survive a critical data loss. Could your business survive if it lost all of its data tomorrow? Make sure to protect your business with cloud-based storage.
Customer data is crucial to the functioning and continuity of your business. Data loss can result in interruptions to your business processes and serious loss of revenue. In some cases, businesses have closed following a critical data loss.
All businesses face risks to their data which include:
- User errors
- Hardware failure
- Security breaches
- Viruses and malware
- Loss or theft of devices
- Software errors
- Data leakage
- Errors resulting from hardware and software updates/upgrades
Most businesses will already have some sort of backup systems in place but these are highly unlikely to meet GDPR requirements. In the event of a data breach, businesses will need to demonstrate that appropriate security controls were in place – and most will fail.
How can you protect your business from risks, without spending a fortune?
Our cloud-based storage enables faster, more secure and cost-effective backup and recovery options. It is a highly effective way to increase functionality and resilience, whilst also reducing IT costs.
Cloud backup is a highly customisable, cost-effective service that backs up mission critical data from any source and can recover it to any destination and system. Our solution is built on multi-tenant architecture to help drive down costs whilst providing maximum performance. Through a single, web-based dashboard you can independently deploy, manage, and backup your data and view the backup status and history.
Affordable for every business
Our solution requires no upfront investment and charging is calculated per GB so you only pay for what you use. It’s an affordable way to ensure business continuity without interruption, whilst protecting your customer’s valuable data from threats.
Key Features of NT Voice & Data’s Cloud-Based Storage
- Active restore to allow users to start working whilst the system restores
- Recovery of any platform from the cloud to bare metal
- SSL and AES 256 bit encryption
- VM Flashback for incremental restore
- Backup & recovery of selected files, folders or complete system
- Backup of Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Active Directory, and Windows System State
- Off-site backup in the Virtual1 Tier 3 UK based data centres
- Disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup staging support
- Self-service backup monitor to control backups with centralised view of activity